Hello beautiful people!
Are you looking to have people over for a barbecue but want to keep it healthy? Look no further! We have made these lovely burger brioche buns from scratch and they taste DIVINE! Let’s get cooking!
500g wholewheat flour
30g grounded Stevia
1 baking powder
180ml almond milk (or other milk alternative)
1 teaspoon coconut oil (or olive oil)
- Mix all ingredients together except the oil. Once you get a homogeneous paste, add the oil and mix it well.
- Cover it and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Take away the cover and let it cool down for 4 hours
- Separate the paste and form balls.
- Pre-heat your oven at 200 degrees.
- Put water on top of the buns and cover with pavot seeds.
- Put it in the over for 15 mins until golden.
Get creative with your burgers and ENJOY! 😋
Until the next recipe,