Brunch idea? Quick dinner idea? Why not try our homemade bagels with only natural ingredients 😍. You can customize them to your taste as much as you want and add as much toppings as you want.
Come cook with us!
75g thinly mixed oats
15g Wholewheat flour
45g corn flour
30g milk powder
1/3 baking powder
40g ricotta 0% fat
Grounded stevia + Salt
- Put all ingredients together and mix them really well
- Add 50ml of water and you mix it and knead the paste for 5/10 mins until making it smooth.
- Cover for 1 hour and let it rise.
- Divide the paste in 3, make balls where you make a hole in the middle for the baggel shape.
- You then dive the bagel in 1L of boiling water that has the salt, stevia and a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Remove from the water and wipe it. Cover it with egg yolk and put all the grains/toppings you would want.
- Put it in a pre-heated oven for 15/20 minutes.
Bon appétit 🤤
Until the next recipe,