Healthy Pizza? You heard right! FittyGalz have answered your prayers!
The secret ingredient broccoli that you cannot even taste truthfully.
For the base:
30g grated parmesan
For the toppings:
You can get creative and add the toppings you want (pepperoni, ham, chicken…), but we used:
2 mixed color peppers
Salt, pepper, paprika
- Cut the broccoli into florets and put it in a blender. Mix it really well.
- MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Put the mixed broccoli on a dry towel and wring it really well until it’s dry. This will avoid your pizza from going moist.
- Put back the broccoli in an empty bowl and add in the eggs, the parmesan and the oats with some salt and pepper. Mix everything really well (You can use a blender in this step).
- Pre-heat your oven at 180Degrees – Layer a baking sheet on a flat oven tray and layer your base on it. Put it in the oven for 10 mins until a little brown.
- Add your toppings on top and put it back in the oven for 15 mins.
- ENJOY 😉
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more recipes: @FITTYGALZ.
Until the next recipe,